As your need for power grows, so can your RV solar system by adding additional modules to your existing Solar Kits or even to the Weekender SW and Solar Elite charging system. Each Go Power! The expansion kit includes a solar module, mounting hardware and expansion connections to quickly connect to the existing solar module on your RV roof. All Go Power! Solar Expansion kits are compatible with one another – using 80 watts or higher.
Go Power! Expansion kits feature MC4 connectors (multi-contact) for parallel wiring between our solar kits. This interlocking system allows for a simple installation that is reliable and safe.
Included in the Overlander Solar Kit + Expansion Kit:
- 2x 190W solar module (GP-PV-190M)
- 30 amp, lithium compatible, PWM, Dual Bank Bluetooth® solar controller (GP-PWM-30-UL)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable – RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable – BLACK (#10)
- Mounting hardware (1 x GP-MH-4-KB)