The patent-pending Air-Carrier™, a cargo-box that makes the most of your rooftop while requiring the least of your storage space!
The Air-Carrier™ is the ideal way to maximize your gear storage and make your travel excursions hassle-free. The quick, simple process to inflate and attach allows you more time to enjoy the open road. Offering up to 23 cubic feet of added rooftop real estate, your vehicle is well prepared for a beach day or a full-fledged summer road trip. You can stash the Air-Carrier™ just about anywhere, including your trunk. What’s more, the Air-Carrier™ is light enough to be a one person job, maxing at 23lbs empty and inflated. Don't have racks on your ride? We’ve got you covered. Our integrated strap rack system allows the Air-Carrier™ to be used on nearly any vehicle.
The Air-Carrier™ is built for ease of attachment and removal, wide open dual side access, as well as reduced storage and fuel efficiency when not in use. Not only is the Air-Carrier™ duffle bag easy to transport, it can be checked as luggage when adventure calls you far from home.
- Side walls made with 420D DWR treated nylon canvas
- Easy open/lockable two-way zippers on each side for easy access
- Aerodynamic shape to help airflow and lessen drag
- Built-in webbing straps that can secure to most aftermarket or factory installed cross bars
- Compatible with soft rack system if vehicle doesn't have cross bars
- Storage pockets inside the side panels.
- Includes easy carry storage bag with shoulder straps
- Includes high-pressure hand pump
- Electric pump can be purchased separately
- Ships from Canada in 1-2 weeks
Durable Construction Detail
All FLATED® products are made with durable drop-stitch fabric which allows a product to maintain its shape when it is inflated to high pressure. With tens of thousands of tough polyester threads, drop-stitch fabric allows for flat surfaces that can be inflated to rock-hard rigidity. Hard-shell performance meets easy transportation and storage. Sidewalls use PVC layers specifically manufactured for superior air holding. Unlike typical PVC tarpaulin, the specialized sidewall material features internal fibers coated in liquid PVC before incorporation with the outer PVC layer, making the layers more durable and resilient than ever before.