Expedition Upfitter is proud to introduce Arctic Tern acrylic windows. These RV windows exude quality in every aspect and are designed to meet the needs of serious travellers and overlanders. Unlike slider windows, these units allow the full size of the window to be open for maximum ventilation.
They feature double-pane acrylic windows that are made in Europe and meet strict European ECE standards. These windows can be set at 10 and 35 degrees open for the 300mm size, and 20, 40, and 60 degrees for all of the other sizes. The windows also feature a semi-lock position that allows air in during stormy conditions. A separate interior cover panel contains the retractable fine mesh insect screen on the top, and a blackout blind with the reflective exterior on the bottom. These can be used separately or together for infinite combinations of privacy and fresh air. The blind also creates a second dead air space for maximum thermal efficiency in very cold conditions. The screwless clamp style design provides a simple and secure fixing method.
Arctic Tern has a weight savings of over 60% of similarly sized glass windows. Lastly, these windows can serve as an emergency exit. We also offer a 500mm x 700mm roof hatch with similar blinds, screens, and built-in LED lighting.
NO ADHESIVE IS NEEDED FOR INSTALL!
Our windows are warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and materials. We offer a complete in-house part and service department.
Take a look at these additional features:
- Heavy-duty powder-coated aluminum frame
- Grey, double glazed acrylic panel, UV resistant, certified to European ECE standards.
- Telescopic strut supports hold window securely when open
- Push-button locking handles
- High-quality rubber seals
- We offer trim rings for these wall thicknesses to accommodate 24-34mm, and 45-54mm walls
- Three-stage opening position on all windows greater than 300mm and two-stage up to 300mm.
- 9 sizes to choose from
- Easy installation
- Full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The clever design means a 24% increase in opening size/ventilation access compared to leading competitors (based on a 450×500 window)
- Pull down block out blind with a reflective backing.
- Pull down insect blind.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame.
- All windows are equipped with a semi-lock position for ventilation during windy conditions while parked.
- The blind system can be activated individually or locked together and positioned as required.
- Screw-less clamp design provides a simple and secure fixing method
- Windows are ADR-approved and can be used on motor homes.
- Now ships from our warehouse in Canada!