The Guzzle H2O Stealth is a water filtration and water purification system that is ideal for any RV, camper trailer, van, or boat that has an onboard water tank and pressurized water system. The Stealth makes your water safe and tastes good. This small and compact water filtration and purification unit is easy to install in your adventure van, overland vehicle, RV, boat, or camper trailer, and does all the work under the counter and behind-the-scenes, turning your onboard tank water into something that is not only safe to drink but great tasting as well.
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Recommended install at a single faucet
- HIGH FLOW: Recommended flow rate 2.1 gallons (8L)
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves battery power
- LOW COST: Carbon Block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons per cartridge, low cost replacement available worldwide
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY: 10,000 hour lifespan, rugged LED UV technology
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
12v DC (110/220 AC with adapter)
DIMENSIONS: 10" x 5.3" x 8.9", 7 lbs. dry weight
INCLUDES: complete install kit: 3/8”, 1/2” barbed, or 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, 15’ power cable, hardware
Designed and assembled in USA
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.