RV Skylight RH500- manual operation with LED lighting
We have used this product for a few years now and love it. This roof hatch is very functional without being over complicated. The size is perfect, it's large enough to let in lots of breeze and light without losing too much heat! The LED lighting is super bright. The bug screen works great and the blind really blocks out the sun!
- Cut out size: 500mm X 500mm / 19.685” x 19.685"
- Overall Exterior Size: 593mm X 573mm / 23.35"x 22.56"
- Sits above roof: 70mm / 2.75"
- For roof thickness 53-60mm (Will work with thinner roofs but you will need to make an adapter or trim ring to fit snugly)
- Max opening Angle is 70°
- Weight: 6.74kg
- Corner radius: 70mm
- ABS inner frame with LED Lights 12 Volt (super bright!)
- Double Glazed anti-UV acrylic cover
- Black Aluminum frame
- Manual Hydraulic lifters
- Retractable block out shade and bug screen
For a successful install, you will need
- Permanent marker
- Measuring tape
- Cutting tools- Jigsaw or something appropriate
- Caulking gun
- Adhesive / Sealant- we recommend a tube of Koropop 225
- Scrape Sheet of Plywood for template
Must be installed on a flat roof! The RH500 hatch must always be installed with the hinge at the leading edge in the direction of travel. A spoiler is available (and recommended).
- Tube of Koemmerling Korapop 225 (white) to install the hatch
- Aluminum Spoiler 34"L x7"W x4"H- This can be installed by using Sikaflex 205 aluminum primer and then gluing it with Koemmerling Koropop 225