The world's first Patent Pending Inflatable truck topper!
FLATED Air-Topper™ Full Size 8'- Long Bed
As truck lovers, we know the value of having a proper topper for life’s activities. The Air-Topper™ eliminates commitment and lets you think outside the box.
The Full-Size Air-Topper™ Long bed was designed to fit most 8ft beds on the GMC Sierra, Ford 150, Chevy Silverado, and Ram 2500-3500.
This convenient shell inflates to a rigid structure that clamps to the truck bed for complete containment. All of the windows are removable for easy access or air flow. The side windows have additional removable screens! The cab pass-through window is clear while the others are privacy-tinted.
The Air-Topper® eliminates hassle while being a versatile shell for your truck bed. When not in use simply deflate, roll up, and store in the closet or garage. The Air-Topper® comes with a backpack to make storage simple. Using the Air-Topper® in combination with the FLATED® Air-Deck® will turn any truck into an easy way to camp. Weighing in at less than 60 lbs, this shell allows you to convert at will. Simple and structured.
Disclaimer: There are many variations between vehicle makes, model years, and aftermarket bed liners. So please take the time to measure your vehicle before ordering. YOUR MEASUREMENTS CAN VARY BY +/- 2 INCHES AND STILL HAVE A PERFECT FIT.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BED.
(MEASUREMENTS CAN VARY BY +/- 2 INCHES)
- Durable and rigid. Made from military-grade PVC coated drop-stitch material
- Tinted rollable side windows for ventilation while camping or accessing the bed of the truck
- Zipping and removable screens on the side window to keep the bugs out
- Replaceable windows
- The back window uses ultra-durable zippers and can be rolled/secured with built-in hook and loop closures
- 8 attachment points to keep it secure to the truck's rails
- Three mesh organizing pockets on the inside to store gear and supplies
- Includes easy carry bag with backpack-style shoulder straps
- Includes high-pressure hand pump
- An electric pump can be purchased separately
Durable Construction Details