MERCEDES Sprinter 2006-18 FULL VAN Security Lock Set by HEO Solutions (13156 combo)
This is a full set for a Mercedes Sprinter Van and will fit 2006-18
2x Locks for Driver and Passenger doors (1x left, 1x right). Installed on the inner frame of the door. Push the knob down and turn it to close or open the door, use the key to secure.
- 2x Door Frame Locks that are suitable for rear doors and sliding doors. This lock uses the key to swivel the system 180 degrees into a locking position. These locks attach to the outside, are very durable but have a simple design.
- All locks are lockable & front locks share the same key and the rear locks have a different key!
- Easy to install
- Tools needed for install- 3.2 mm drill bit (now included) to drill pilot holes, 4mm allen key to tighten screws! DO NOT USE an impact drill or anything other than an allen key to tighten screw
- Comes with White or Black swivel locks for slider and rear doors
HeoSafe Solutions uses the highest quality materials, designed and manufactured in Europe. These Security Locks are suitable for use on many caravan and motorhome doors. We currently only carry stock for Promaster, Transit and Sprinter vans. If you require another lock for a different vehicle please contact us.
- PLEASE NOTE if you have an aftermarket window installed in the sliding door (I.E. a CR Laurence window) then this lock may not fit your sliding door above the rail. Check out the dimension on the photo of the swivel lock to be sure you'll have no issues finding an installation spot with the correct clearances!
Check out this install video by Sunride_tribe
As solo travelling woman, I was always concerned about security around my van. On my last trip to Europe I met another couple that had the Heosafe system on their motorhome. It looked simple but effective. I ordered the set for the front doors, sliding door and rear doors for my 2016 Sprinter from Expedition Upfitter as soon as they came online. I'm not the most technical inclined person, but the instructions where very easy to understand and the install was pretty straight forward. I think this system looks nicer than others and I hope that nobody will ever be able to break into my tiny home on wheels.