To pre-order your camper shell pay a $1500 non-refundable deposit today- Pick up will be approx. *4 months from the order date. 50% due at the start of production and remaining balance due at pick up. We will contact you for more information about customizing your build and additional accessories.
The 6000 is a premium 4 season slide-in truck camper built by Total Composites. This camper shell is specifically designed for a small truck bed. Our proprietary system of extrusions and fibre-reinforced panels make our campers the best on the market.
- ** Fits Toyota Tacoma & the Jeep Gladiator
- Extremely lightweight- starts at 540 lbs.
- Designed with low overhang for maximum trail performance
- 100% composite construction that will last for generations
- North/South Sleeping
6000 SLIDE IN CAMPER SHELL
- Approximate weight 245kg/540lb (empty shell with door)- Will fit inside the tailgate
- Fully assembled for pick up on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
- 2”/50mm foam core panels
- Fibreglass extrusions for zero thermal transfer construction = no condensation inside in cold weather
- Internal Structure for easy mounting of camper jacks and tiedown points
- Interior to be outfitted by end-user for complete customization
- This camper fits the mid-sized Wildlands door with the option of Insulation Kit.
- No windows are included in the pricing
- Alcove= Width 164cm/64.5“ Depth 122cm/48” Height 78.5cm/30.9
- Please refer to the drawings to confirm with your truck dimensions
- Narrow footprint for maximum trail performance
- R12 panel insulation
- Black powder-coated aluminum corner caps
- Windows & cargo hatches
- Aluminum powder coated brush guards
- Exterior fittings- Awning track, Portable heater rack
- Heaters- Planar Diesel heater
- Water Systems- Water boilers
- Storage Solutions
- Solar systems pre-wired
- Camper Jacks
6000 Camper Shell with Mid-sized Wildlands CAD $21,499 + Taxes