Underfloor Heating Fabric 12V (With / Without plug)
Ready assembled with power cord:
- Mat Size: 500mm X 1000mm (19.685"x 39.370")
- You can shorten the length (1000mm or 39.370") if needed but not the width (500mm x 19.685")
- Used for more than 15 years by European Motor home Manufacturers
- Super low energy consumption – 6.7A/hour at 12V roughly 72-81amps
- Absolutely maintenance-free
- Quiet and safe
- Each mat must be wired separately to its own plug (do not daisy chain)
- Does not work with a thermostat or a dimmer
Power cable assembly:
12 volt = approx. 2.0 m power cord, with 12v plug or without the plug and bare wires to install into your switch.
No insulation material should be placed under or over the fabric.
Air pockets must be avoided at all costs, keep this in mind with your intended substrate that you’re going to put this under.
Carpet and all flooring that is placed on top of the heating element must be suitable for underfloor heating.
MADE IN GERMANY!
Watch this episode of Eamon and Bec to see how they've handled installing their underfloor heating mats!
I have not installed it yet. Very behind schedule due to corona virus. Should be complete spring 2021.
Love them, so I convinced a friend to put this in his van! He loves it too!
Thank you Katie for guiding me through this purchase. I was hoping to use this mat instead of a heater to keep my van toasty. It's way underpowered and not designed to do so as you told me. Thank you! BUT I love this mat as I now have a heated floor. It's so nice to come into the van after a ski run and walk around in socks. I highly recommend this product as it brings the comfort level up by a great margin. Btw, the planar diesel heater also works very well. Thanks again.
Christian P London Ontario