Arctic Tern storage hatches, feature powder coated aluminum skins and frames with substantial insulation. The locks are European made and provide secure weather tight sealing. Rounded corners prevent cracking in composite walls. Gas struts are available for most doors. Doors ordered without gas struts will ship with a door holder clip. These sleek cargo doors provide the perfect finish to any build. Our cargo doors are warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and materials.
|Cargo Doors||Imperial Measurement||Cut Hole Size||Pass-Through Size||Overall Size|
|(H x W)mm||(H x W) in||(H x W)mm||(H x W)mm||(H x W)mm|
|500x900 top hinge, gas struts, 2 locks||19.69" x 35.43"||503x903||452x852||528x928|
Available for wall sizes up to 52mm / 2.05". Must Specify wall thickness. Please send an email or a note in your order specs.
- Includes one latch on doors 700mm wide or less, two latches on larger doors.
- All doors open 180 degrees (130 degrees with gas struts)
- Optional gas struts are available for doors with height 400mm or greater
- Doors must be mounted with the hinge in its’ assigned position (ie, a top hinge door must be mounted with the hinge on top)
- Optional matching keys, if you purchase multiple cargo doors, or entry doors (add $10 per lock)
- Corner Radius = 71mm
- We recommend Koemmerling 225 for install (one 310ml tube per hatch)
- Please Read! Consideration for fitment storage hatch
- Now ships from our warehouse in Canada!