Arctic Tern Window 300x700 / 11.81"x27.56"
Expedition Upfitter is proud to introduce Arctic Tern acrylic windows. These RV windows exude quality in every aspect and are designed to meet the needs of serious travelers and overlanders. Unlike slider windows, these units allow the full size of the window to be open for maximum ventilation.
They feature double-pane acrylic windows that are made in Europe and meet strict European ECE standards. These windows can be set at 10 and 35 degrees open for the 300mm size, and 20, 40, and 60 degrees for all of the other sizes. The windows also feature a semi-lock position that allows air in during stormy conditions. A separate interior cover panel contains the retractable fine mesh insect screen on the top and a blackout blind with a reflective exterior on the bottom. These can be used separately or together for infinite combinations of privacy and fresh air. The blind also creates a second dead air space for maximum thermal efficiency in very cold conditions.
Arctic Tern has a weight savings of over 60% of similarly sized glass windows. Lastly, these windows can serve as an emergency exit. We also offer a 500mm x 700mm roof hatch with similar blinds, screens, and built-in LED lighting.
NO ADHESIVE IS NEEDED FOR INSTALL!
Our windows are warranted for one year against defects in workmanship and materials. We offer a complete in-house part and service department.
Take a look at these additional features:
- Heavy-duty powder-coated aluminum frame
- Grey, double-glazed acrylic panel, UV resistant, certified to European ECE standards.
- Telescopic strut supports hold the window securely when open
- Push-button locking handles
- High-quality rubber seals
- Three-stage opening position on all windows greater than 300mm and two-stage up to 300mm.
- 9 sizes to choose from
- Easy installation
- Full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The clever design means a 24% increase in opening size/ventilation access compared to leading competitors (based on a 450×500 window)
- Pull down block out blind with a reflective backing.
- Pull down insect blind.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame.
- All windows are equipped with a semi-lock position for ventilation during windy conditions while parked.
- The blind system can be activated individually or locked together and positioned as required.
- Screw-less clamp design provides a simple and secure fixing method
- Windows are ADR-approved and can be used on motor homes.
- NOW Available 64-74mm trim rings (additional 88$)
Additional documentation can be found on our
Resource Page- including installments and fitments.
Our window arrived Monday in pristine condition. I would like to thank you very much for your help and personal attention. I unpacked it and began my template yesterday, finishing my day by applying the template to my already roughed-out PVC frame. This morning I am cleaning up some cuts to ensure a "click" fit in the Promaster. I will be documenting all this process and posting it up on a couple of Promaster build-out forums. I will also let them know what a pleasure you have made my experience. There has been some concern, me included, about Arctic Tern sourcing out window sales. My concerns no longer exist and I will gladly return to you for the last two windows we will need. I will give you a four-star rating. As the last two are back door windows and will not contaminate the interior with metal shards during installation, they will be a couple of months out as I build and install my cabinets, electrical and such.
Thanks again, Katie!
We had these windows installed in our new campervan. We have had two previous caravan setups with Dometic windows. Let us just say we were never ever ever going to use Dometic again! The windows have surpassed any hope we had that the bugs would stay out, they were easy to clean and thicker. They have kept out the cold when camping in the snow this year. They are that insulated. They are easy to clean, easy to look after, dont let the bugs in. We cant find a bad thing to say about them.