HEO Solutions® Swivel Security lock for Vans & Military trucks (Double Set)
Special lock to secure the sliding, wing and rear doors. Set of 2.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• The lock can only be used with the key.
• Unlock the VAN security lock with the key and turn it 180° so that you open the door.
• Only in the locked or unlocked position the key can be removed.
• Always keep a key at hand! (comes with 4 heavy-duty keys)
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS • Unlock the VAN security lock and turn it 90 °. This is the assembly position. In this position, the key can't be removed.
• Mark the required drill holes. The best way to do this is by holding the frame at the position where you want to mount the lock.
Please pay attention to the sliding door: the lock should be position about 10 cm above the rail. Please check before the drilling that the door passes the lock without any difficulties.
For the wing/rear doors, the lock is mounted on the door which you use to open from the inside.
• Drill the holes with a 3, 20 mm drill bit.
• Grease the holes and put the sponge rubber seals in place.
• Take a 4 mm Allen Key and screw the lock tight with the 4 special screws which are included in the delivery contents.
- PLEASE NOTE if you have an aftermarket window installed in the sliding door (I.E. a CR Laurence window) then this lock may not fit your sliding door above the rail.
These locks can be used on driver and passenger doors of large military vehicles!
This set will fit multiple vans, please contact us to be sure it will fit your model!